Public Safety Ministries – “Serving Those Who Protect“
Public Safety Ministries, a Minnesota non-profit corporation, was established in 2005 to address the growing need for spiritual health care and support resources in the public safety professions. We engage Minnesota’s professional public safety community through a traditional chaplaincy ministry. We are a ministry of presence, service and relationships. We provide our spiritual health care services in times of need as well as in times of calm.
Our Mission: To Provide Spiritual Health Care Services to Public Safety Professionals Throughout Minnesota.
Our Vision: All Minnesota Public Safety Professionals will have the resources and opportunity to be healthy in Body, Mind and Soul.
Our Strategy: See the 2014 Public Safety Ministries Strategic Plan
Current Chaplain Care and Support Services:
- Metro Transit Police Department, Chaplain
- MSP Airport Police Department, Chaplain
- MSP Airport Fire Department, Chaplain
- Excelsior Fire District, Chaplain
- South Lake Minnetonka Police Department, Chaplain
- Deephaven Police Department, Chaplain
- Wayzata Police Department, Chaplain
- Lakes Area Emergency Management Group, Chaplain Advisor
Former Chaplain Care and Support Services:
- Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, Chaplain
- Minnesota law Enforcement Memorial Association, Chaplain
- Minneapolis Police Department, Chaplain Advisor
- New Brighton Department of Public Safety, Chaplain
- St. Anthony Police Department, Chaplain
- Hennepin County Chiefs of Police Association, Chaplain
- Minnesota Fire Service Foundation, Chaplain
- Metro Minnesota Fire Chiefs, Chaplain